Digital Desk, New Delhi. Six people, including three children, were rescued after a fire broke out in an apartment in Palam village. The police gave this information on Tuesday. According to the police, the fire started due to short circuit. Two fire tenders were immediately sent to the spot.
Some cars were parked in the parking area and some families living in the apartments were stranded. Police said if the fire had engulfed the cars parked there, it could have caused major damage. While rescuing the family, a constable named Ashish got injured.